NEW ZEALAND BOSS HOSS BARN - GRAND OPENING 6th DECEMBER 2008

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
SF

NEW ZEALAND BOSS HOSS BARN - GRAND OPENING 6th DECEMBER 2008

Post by SF »

Ok, now for something completely different!

The legendary and sometimes very annoying kiwi Brian Ford of New Zealand Boss Hoss has been busy this year building what will be known as the Boss Hoss Barn! To be located in Christchurch in the South Island of New Zealand. The 'BHB' will be a dedicated purpose built Boss Hoss showroom and workshop and on opening day the evening of 6th December 2008 against all local authority regulations the 'BHB' will also be one heck of a party bar and the place to be for v8 bike lovers.

As not all of us can make the journey for opening day, V8BIKERS.NET will be arranging for a live web feed broadcast of this historic event to be aired around the world and you stay-at-homers will be able to see the pomp and ceremony and cutting of the ribbon live, also watch us dopey buggers have a bit of v8 party fun, and we will have the Best Western Bar chatroom up on the wide screen so you can send real time wise cracks and congratulatory messages to Brian and Sue who by then would have busted a gut to make it all happen. Although it pains me I must say here that Brian is very good shit and a Boss Hoss die hard that has provided the factory and his NZ clients lots of support and a major contributor to the bike's development over the years and anything we can do here at rebels to spread the word is well deserved.

The exciting part of this for us downunder crowd is that as we speak around the globe there are brothers and Boss Hoss family that have heard whispers of this event and are already making plans to be there for the party - its about time the Southern hemisphere hosted a V8 bike function and we can barely contain ourselves now that its here and we look forward to showing you upsiders a good time. A reminder that whilst the northern hemisphere freezes in December, New Zealand enjoys the summer high life so for any of you potential world travelers - have a think about coming down and feel free to PM Aussie Rob or Brian Ford if you got any queries...in the meantime we'll keep you informed on Brian's progress on the 'Barn' and all the arrangements leading up to opening day.

Onya Kiwi! 8-)
AR

Re: NEW ZEALAND BOSS HOSS BARN - GRAND OPENING 6th DECEMBER 2008

Post by AR »

Haha...I'll translator it into German for you bro;

O.K., jetzt für etwas vollständig unterschiedlich! Die legendäre und manchmal sehr ärgerliche Kiwi Brian, den Ford von Neuseeland Hoss beherrschen, ist dieses Jahrgebäude beschäftigt gewesen, was als der Chef Hoss Stall bekannt! Zu in Christchurch in der Südinsel von Neuseeland sich befinden. Das ' BHB' seien Sie ein engagierter speziell gebauter Chef Hoss Ausstellungsraum und ein Seminar und über Eröffnungstag der Abend von 6. Dezember 2008 gegen alle Behörderegelungen das ' BHB' seien Sie auch ein Mist eines Parteistabes und des Platzes, zum für V8-Fahrradgeliebte zu sein. Als nicht alle wir kann die Reise für Eröffnungstag bilden, wird V8BIKERS.NET für eine Phasennetzzufuhrsendung dieses historischen um ordnen die Welt gelüftet zu werden Ereignisses, und Sie bleiben-an-homers in der Lage sind, den Pomp und die Zeremonie und der Schnitt des Bandes zu sehen, das Phasen ist, aufpassen uns auch dopey bummeln haben eine Spitze des V8-Parteispaßes, und wir haben das beste westliche Stab chatroom oben auf dem breiten Schirm, also können Sie kluge Realzeitsprünge und Glückwunschmitteilungen schicken Brian und Sue, die bis dahin einen Darm gesprengt haben würden, um ihn allen geschehen zu lassen. Obgleich er mich schmerzt, muss ich hier sagen, dass Brian sehr gute Scheiße ist und ein Chef Hoss stark sterben, der die Fabrik und seine NZ Klientenlose der Unterstützung und des Hauptbeitragenders zum bike' geliefert hat; s-Entwicklung über den Jahren und allem, die wir an den Aufrührern hier tun können, um das Wort zu verbreiten, ist wohlverdient. Das aufregende Teil von diesem für uns downunder Masse ist, dass, da wir um die Kugel sprechen, es Brüder und Chef Hoss Familie gibt, die Flüstern dieses Ereignisses gehört haben und bereits Pläne für die Partei dort sein lässt - seine ungefähr Zeit bewirtete die südliche Hemisphäre eine V8-Fahrradfunktion und wir können kaum uns enthalten, nun da sein hier und wir uns Ihnen, upsiders zu zeigen eine gute Zeit freuen. Eine Anzeige, die, während die Nordhalbkugel im Dezember einfriert, Neuseeland das hohe Leben des Sommers genießt, also für irgendwelche von Ihnen mögliche Weltreisende - haben Sie denken an unten kommen und fühlen Sie sich zu P.M. australischer Rob oder Brian Ford frei, wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen… mittlerweile we' erhielten; ll Unterhalt, den Sie auf Brian' sich informierten; s-Fortschritt auf dem ' Barn' und alle Vorbereitungen, die zum Eröffnungstag f5uhren.
AR

Post by AR »

Useful Links for potential party attendees;

Boss Hoss NZ - http://www.bosshoss.co.nz/
Map of NZ - http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/pacific/new-zealand/
V8Biker Party Central Hotel - http://www.latimerhotel.co.nz
bosshossulli

Post by bosshossulli »

Hello Rob,

very funny the translation. The translation from englisch to german is also very funny as from german to englisch.

Very good, Rob.
Gruß Ulli
Image Image

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out a car window!!!

http://www.bosshoss-ulli.de
Els

Post by Els »

Wow, that is so cool! If ever I decide to use my half million award miles with the airlines, it's going to be NZ. That would sure be a great event to be at in person. Hmmmmm..... :?:

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
KISS

Post by KISS »

Great looking "barn" ! :o 8-) Congratulations!!!!!
AR

Post by AR »

Thought I'd share a recent personal message and update I received from the Southern Hemispheres most respected BH dealer...

"Hey Rob you fuckin Aussie homo. Its exciting having the biggest Boss Hoss function happening in the southern hemisphere.I know how excited you must be knowing me personally and all. We have over 100 people so far invited to the evening function.That dos'nt take into account anyone from overseas.We signed up today for The Rock radio station ($7500)to blast the air waves on 4 station for a couple of days leeding up to the event and live on the day coverage of the proceedings.Its gona be big.They do the sausage sizzle as well and of coarse the spit roast has already been booked.Security goes in weekend after next and the painters will be finished friday.Wall paper is going in the dunny at the mo and the vynal goes in up stairs on the 14th.We will do down stairs later on as we are still building benches etc.The awning will get the roof lined next week also.Photos again soon you asshole*."

*note; actual noun has been substituted as this site does not permit such language.

:lol: :lol: hahaha...you gotta love the suave of the Kiwi's :lol: :lol:

AR

Post by AR »

Brian's update as of today...

Hi Guys,I'm off for a couple of weeks holiday.The barn has the paint finished,vynal up stairs done,banisters on stairs,some of the benches in,most of the counter/bar finished,all the wiring except the main board and workshop finished,the lights cameras and heat sensors are in, as are the 6 speakers (4 inside and 2 in the awning),the plywood is done under the awning,the yard drains are in,the mesh etc is ready for concrete which would have been done if the weather would cooperate,but should be done while we away.All in all we are on time ready for the opening on the 6th Dec.We have the beer handles and the stainless steel label on them arranged to make them collectable.These photos were taken by Glen,one of my staff.He is compiling a slide show of the constuction process from start to finish to play on the opening over and over until you can't stand it anymore.Should be good.Catch ya's later.Brian

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like the last one best!
AR

Post by AR »

While the rest of the financial / business world is shutting doors and turning to shit its nice to see the New Zealanders are off with the pixies doing their own thing and moving forward...Kiwi Brians latest.

"Hi Guys,the barn has its custom window bars,delivery bike,store room benches,V8 letter box in door in one of the photos,powers on and garden is in.Still lots to do but we're getting there.Brian"

AR

Post by AR »

Booked my flights to Brians Barn opening today...arriving Friday night before the big day December 6th. L.ennu you better get out of that hospital bed and learn me how to hook up a web cam to link it in with bikers here because I know theres HUGE interest worldwide on what the Kiwi V8biker scene is all about.

A reminder that Monte, one or two other USA Boss Hoss tragics, and I believe some of the Cologne pit crew are turning up to give Brians open day "beer handles" wtf they are a shake. If you looking for some way of spending some frequent flyer points this will be the place to be but if you cant make it we'll have you connected here one way or another.

more updates shortly.

Aussie Rob.
AR

Post by AR »

Latest on the Boss Hoss Barn opening. Haha...this kiwi freckle cracks me up. :lol:

"Hey Rob you fukin cock sucker.I got your emails but have been too busy to think about talking to you.I'll sort some photos out tomorrow and get em to ya.the barn is well and truely on time and looking good.we are in the throws of getting it signed off by the council so that we don't have any c**t trying to stop our function on opening day.Tell me what you want for this cumputer hook up and I'll find some c**t that can set it up.So far we have 5 yanks 4 poms 2 germans 4 aussie c**ts and a canadian as well as our local riders staff and tradesman that helped with the barn.154 people are invited to the meal and I've confirmed for you rather than send you an invite. Where are you staying in CHCH? If its the Latimar you need to tell em that your with boss hoss for a discount.We will probably have a practice run there on fri. night and they are going to run a shuttle servise for you pissed c**ts to and from the barn on the big day.I can't think of anything else at the mo so fuck you and fuck you again,c**t.Brian, kiwi good guy"

* Edited to prove we have some degree of suavo here at rebels. :lol: