"Hot" electrical thread from .com : Blue Seas Install

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
w1ldman

"Hot" electrical thread from .com : Blue Seas Install

Post by w1ldman »

Adrians relay install

:arrow: http://www.v8bikeriders.com/forums/show ... post262300

Up for "grabs" is a free Blue Seas fuse block (Part #5026) compliments of w1ldman. How is this possible you ask? The best titty pic posted in Perv's "post a titty pic contest" in the next 5 days will receive the fuse block free with world wide shipping from w1ldman. Perv's professional decision will be final. WM

Judge Perv

Competition Rules

· If you are under the age of 16 you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before you enter this competition.
· You must provide w1ldman with your name, email or postal address if you wish to enter this competition.
· Only one entry will be accepted per person.
· The deadline for receiving entries for the competition is final. No entries received after the given date will be considered.
· The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Winners will be contacted personally.
· The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
· w1ldman does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or postal service. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
· This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the V8Bikers.Net, any person directly or indirectly involved in V8Bikers.Net or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
· w1ldman reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
· Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and w1ldman reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
· Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
· This competition is administered by w1ldman.
:lol:

Get your entry in before the Sheriff sees this!
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: "Hot" electrical thread from .com : Blue Seas Install

Post by V8Bikers »

The Sheriff has seen this contest and not only approves but fully encourages full participation from the member base!
I have posted the first pic in the thread to start it off :lol: Thanks WM for you suggestion and generous prize to the lucky winner :ten:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

This is very odd. I rewired my bike from headlight to tail light and added a bank of relays to operate various functions and a Blue Seas fuse box, yet mine looks different. What did I do wrong?
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Dang!! - Nice job! :thumbup: