1999 SB Boss Hoss

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
millionaire_4

1999 SB Boss Hoss

Post by millionaire_4 »

1999 SB Boss Hoss
Vehicle Description

Picture yourself lumbering at a Red light in traffic and the guy in the car next you, looking over, asking "What kinda Harley is that?" Or the girl walking past at Bike Nite, stopping to talk to you. This is your bike and you want that attention. With this Bike, you can not escape the comments and looks. At nite time, there are 28 purple LED's and 3 purple neon lights that project from the Windvest Windshield to the ground, all around the bike.

You are looking at and potientially bidding on a 1999 350 Cu. In. (ZZ4/355hp) single speed Boss Hoss. I have owned this incredibly flawless motorcycle for 4 years, but the wife now wants a motorcycle with a "Couch". The bike has been serviced by Master Boss Hoss Technations from Mountain, Chopper City & Big Daddy.

The NOS is very functional and adds an additional 150HP from the 2 1/2lbs chrome bottle mounted on the rear-side. This bike is not for the faint of heart, however for those individuals that seek power and the occosional RUSH, that feel the need to launch.

This bike is very well known & recognized in the Boss Hoss community nationally, since the custom paint sets it apart from all others. The reserve price on this bike is not low, but set at what I consider a reasonable resale (fair/KBB.com). If the bike does not sell the wife will just have to grin & bear it, but she is the Princess.

I do reserve the right to end this auction early as this bike is advertised locally. If you have any questions, please call me at 614-203-4049.

500.00 deposit due at auction close, within 48 hours
Balance to be paid within 7 days.
Cash or Wire Transfer
Buyer is responsible for pickup. U.S. customers only.
Boss
Boss
Boss_home_mod.jpg (14.16 KiB) Viewed 1439 times